Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Sonovision helps clients deliver training to the right people at the right level utilising the appropriate tools and methods, with TNA services including:
- Scoping of the target audience, their roles and current skills
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the current training solution
- Operational Task Analysis – understand the difficulty, importance and frequency of the tasks to be trained
- Training Gap Analysis
- Determining a prioritised list of Training Objective (TO) and Key Learning Points (KLP)
- Consult on training and delivery options
- Assessment criteria and mechanisms
Sonovision is continually innovating XR technologies and can offer bespoke:
- Virtual Reality (VR) – A fully digitised training environment
- Augmented Reality (AR) – Bring digital twins to life, anytime with any device
- Mixed Reality (MR) – Combine the benefits of VR and AR to achieve a comprehensive training solution
- 360° Virtual Tours – visualisation of internal and external environments.
With Sonovision’s XR technology, teachers and students can collaborate from anywhere around the globe to undertake complex engineering procedures in a single virtual space.
Our in-house specialists develop high quality, engaging content using non-proprietary software, meaning our clients have the ability to edit content post-delivery.